The MicroC® 3000 alcohol-based product series are best suited for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants.
The MicroC® 3000 series are best suited for wastewater treatment plants that want to enhance performance and save money by switching from pure methanol.
The lowest-cost alternative on a $/lb of contaminants-removed basis, MicroC® 3000 is often less expensive than methanol, can be applied as a direct substitute to methanol in municipal and industrial wastewater facilities seeking to reduce cost and improve the performance and environmental sustainability of their operations.
- Best value among flammable products
- Pricing below methanol on a $/lb N removed basis for most locations
- Flexible pricing options available; spot or long term (fixed or indexed)
- Enhanced kinetics due to ethanol and propanol content
- Lower risk of denitrifier washout
- Faster start-up and recovery
- Higher denitrification rates
- Green methanol, derived using agricultural feedstock versus natural gas
- Lower Greenhouse Gas (GHG) footprint
- Produced in the United States (most methanol is imported)