A full-time exempt position reporting directly to the Director of Operations. This role operates within the EOSi headquarters located in Pocasset, MA.
- Order entry & customer delivery logistics, including ERP system processing, vendor coordination, and pre-pay requirements.
- New customer set-up in QB/Epicor, CRM (Salesforce), tax forms and delivery requirements.
- Communication with EOSi Sales Team working closely to coordinate orders while establishing and executing on customer expectations.
- Order incident management, control, reporting, and corrective action coordination.
- Support outbound freight quotes as needed for existing and new customer demand, including reviewing carrier equipment required for successful customer delivery.
- Inventory support – Maintain a basic knowledge and understanding of inventory management in support of Operations Team.
- Provide AP/AR support for Operations department specific transactions.
- Support international order logistics coordination.
- Data Entry – Candidate will be required to maintain clear, concise data relating to orders, inventory, quality control, etc.
- Inbound phone triage, gather basic information and direct caller to appropriate personnel.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a related role.
- Must be a strong team player who is professional and courteous.
- Strong department and inter-department coordination required.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- CRM database experience (Salesforce) desired.
- Experience in ERP/Business Management Software (QuickBooks, Epicor) desired.