Supply Chain Management
Our customers rely on an uninterrupted supply of consistent-quality products to maintain permit compliance. Our nationwide system is built exclusively to provide a consistent supply of high-quality carbon sources for biological contaminant removal at wastewater treatment facilities.
Manufacturing and Logistics Network
EOSi has a robust distribution network including:
- 20 existing MicroC® manufacturing facilities with additional facilities under development
- Serving customers in 40 states, 5 Canadian provinces and several other countries
- 3.5 million gallons of dedicated bulk storage capacity across the United States
- Dedicated railcar fleet for efficient inbound raw materials transportation
- Extensive multi-industry raw material supplier relationships
Eliminate Risk of Supply or Quality Interruption
Our vast storage infrastructure protects against potential supply interruptions and reduces price volatility particularly during turbulence in the agricultural raw materials markets. Our network of 20 nationwide manufacturing facilities coupled with our extensive experience in successfully producing, packaging and delivering carbon sources ensures immediate and consistent delivery of all MicroC® products.