1) Inside Sales / Marketing Specialist (Compensation $50,000-$60,000 with bonus)
1-Manage sales transactions and customer support for existing, as well as new, smaller decentralized business:
- Actively manage decentralized customers and prospects by developing relationships and leveraging these to acquire new customers.
- Identify new decentralized opportunities to sell packaged EOSi products
- Primary customer interface responsible for solving problems associated with the use of the Company’s products.
- Use of Salesforce.com, as a CRM tool; enter updates accordingly to maintain customer database and sales funnel.
- Use Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook to report activities, managing decentralized business development activities and financial performance for the accounts.
- Develop / support marketing campaigns to targeted decentralized customer segments
2- MarCom / Lead generation / funnel management:
- Provide lead management tracking from several research / bid management tools, including website inquiries; all leads will be tracked though Salesforce CRM
- Assist with digital marketing campaigns, media pushes, email blasts, tradeshow updates, etc.
- Manage updates for social media including LinkedIn, Website, Twitter and Facebook marketing efforts
- Assist with website and Salesforce CRM upgrades, as well as ongoing maintenance and management for these as well as other sales tools
- Assist Sales Operations in the coordination of any tradeshows.
- Conduct completive market analysis, monitor and report competitive information; examples include competitive product updates, pricing, and customer wins.
- Assist with managing marketing collateral (e.g. case studies, technical notes) as appropriate.
3-Market / Business Analysis:
- Support strategic sales and marketing projects through in-depth market and customer segmentation studies and research.
- Generate market and competitive analysis-based reports as needed.
Environmental Operating Solutions, Inc. (EOSi) provides green chemicals and technical services for biological contaminant removal applications in water and wastewater treatment systems. EOSi’s agriculturally-derived line of MicroC® of premium carbon sources address contaminants including nitrogen, phosphorous, selenium and perchlorate. MicroC® products are also used as BOD supplements to sustain biomass during maintenance at industrial wastewater facilities and establish biomass for new plant startups. MicroC® products provide a non-hazardous and environmentally sustainable alternative to methanol or other chemicals used in similar biological contaminant removal applications.
The Company’s MicroC® line of liquid chemicals is currently manufactured at 20 locations across the United States and is utilized by over 500 wastewater treatment plants committed to a safer, more effective, and environmentally sustainable solution compared with methanol and other carbon sources. In addition, EOSi offers highly specialized technical expertise and support to help plant engineers and operators optimize the use of its products and achieve their effluent performance objectives. EOSi is also engaged in research and development efforts focused on bringing the next generation of biological contaminant removal solutions to the market. Environmental Operating Solutions, Inc. is a venture-backed, high growth company established in 2003 and is based in Bourne, Massachusetts (Cape Cod).
Environmental Operating Solutions Inc. (EOSi) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. EOSi maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background checks.